Villaggio Barricata camp site
: A splendid camp site right on the coast and in the River Po nature reserve, with a beautiful swimming pool and convivial restaurant serving the most delicious pizzas, attractive (cycling) surroundings and lively entertainment activities for young and old ... these are the ingredients at the Villaggio Barricata camp site on the Adriatic coast!
The Villaggio Barricata camp site, located to the south of Venice on one of the tributaries of the vast River Po Delta, is in a totally unspoilt area with streams, marshes and beaches – ideal for cycling, hiking or horse-riding. A yacht marina is located next to the access road to the Villagio Barricata camp site: a large beach can be accessed on foot (across a bridge) from the camp site. The camp site also has a private one-kilometre beach on an adjacent peninsula, with its own lake.
The Villaggio Barricata camp site’s facilities
Families with children will have a great time at the Villaggio Barricata camp site:
• Enjoy yourself in the impressive swimming pool
• Practice one of the many sports
• Relax in natural surroundings
• Dance at the open-air discotheque
• Enjoy delicious meals in the restaurant
The children are also catered for:
• Multilingual entertainment team
• Children's playground
• Boat trips in the river delta
One of the swimming pools has a gently sloping bottom, ideal for (small) children
Your accommodation at the Villaggio Barricata camp site
You can book the following types of accommodation at the Villaggio Barricata camp site:
• Camp2Relax Lodge tent with 2 bedrooms, for a maximum of 5 persons
• Camp2Relax Lodge suite with 1 bedroom, separate Junior Lodge, for a maximum of 2 adults and 3 children
• Corfu Cottage mobile home with air-conditioning and 2 bedrooms, for a maximum of 4 persons
• Cipro Cottage mobile home with air-conditioning and 2 bedrooms, for a maximum of 6 persons
More information is available under the "View the accommodation" tab.
The Villaggio Barricata camp site’s surroundings
The camp site is surrounded by a fascinating border area between land and water, with hundreds of plants, animals, beaches, lagoons, forests and dunes – a magical and peaceful environment you can explore on foot, by bicycle, horse or boat. Visitors wishing to sample the country’s culture really should visit Venice
. A visit to the Mirabilandia Fun Park guarantees a fun-filled day out for all the family.
Enjoy an unforgettable, sun-drenched holiday at Italy’s Villaggio Barricata camp site!
Swimming, sports, relaxation and enjoying nature: the Villaggio Barricata camp site offers you everything for a truly fantastic holiday!